View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 10:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca71 View Post
I have not been on in ages.

My current worker's comp doc is good, but trying to get my methadone filled/covered by wc is a nightmare, so I'm back to just doing it thru Kaiser.

I'm still going through the wc claim. Had another deposition (via Zoom at least!) so that was really no fun. I have no stamina, even for Zoom, had to do it in two sessions. Now they want me to do a vocational eval. That's gonna be fun - not. They are gonna mail me a packet to do when they start the session. Supposed to take up to 4 hours. I can't do ANYTHING for 4 hours. And then they want to talk with me for 2 hours. It is supposed to be from 10:00 on for 6 hours. Yeah. I'll melt/fall asleep. So I'll have to explain, and then just stop I guess.

At least my pain is as well controlled as ever. I am even trying to use my cane at home when I can!
Maybe it is time to write them a registered, formal letter to state that you cannot do anything for that long, and a note from your doctor would probably help you lots!

I think that is the way to go rather than to just go blindly ahead with this.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote