View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 07:03 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hello beifeng!
Thank you for letting me know that my story may have helped you in some way. The mold you have discovered in your bedroom could very easily be the cause of your neuropathy. There was a small amount of mold in our bedroom too (in addition to our crawlspace). Your scenario of a leaky pipe, with exposure for that long, matches countless other stories by mold victims who developed neuropathy from the mycotoxins.

If you find a physician that only acknowledges mold allergies (respiratory symptoms), but is not open to the idea of mold toxicity, then I would strongly advise you to keep looking for a doctor that is mold literate. In the meantime, please consider getting away from the mold any way you can. I know these things are easier said than done but move out, sleep in another room, have air conditioner replaced, sleep with window open, etc. Anyone suffering from toxic mold poisoning must get clear from the mold somehow, because the body cannot heal as long as there is ongoing exposure.

I will soon provide an update for my own health (thank you for asking) as we are now 14 months after professional remediation of our home, but I wanted to respond to your post as it really jumped out at me!
MidwestWife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
beifeng (08-31-2020), Wholebodynumbness? (03-12-2022)