View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

no it is saffron and i listed the possible benefits. a lot of people take it for their eyes. i guess it is the most expensive spice.

Why Saffron Is the Most Expensive Spice in the World ...Reader’s Digest: Official Site to Subscribe & Find Great Reads › Food › Food Fun & News
Jun 25, 2019 - Quality saffron can cost around $3,000 for just two pounds. Saffron's reputation as the most expensive spice in the world is because of the growing process. Only a small part of the saffron flower—the stigmata—is actually used for the spice. So it takes some 75,000 saffron flowers to make just one pound of spice.

love
bobby

even my hips hurt on both sides,. i just took a few arnica pellets. i am hoping they work this time.
wants to have less downtime after a procedure or maintain an active lifestyle but not the effects of it on their skin. It reduces bruise discoloration, which can be unsightly on exposed areas like the face, legs, and arms. Arnicare is also good for relieving everyday muscle aches and pain from overexertion or minor injuries, so keep it handy in your purse, briefcase, or gym bag.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-05-2020), Dmom3005 (09-06-2020), Waking Light (09-10-2020)