View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mucker...

I would really hate to see you leave this website. There are a few things I will let you know. I have been coming to this website for a long time. I don't get on here everyday...sometimes maybe once a week. I do alot of lurking because most times I feel as though I don't have enough experiences to be able to speak up and say something. We come from Atlantic Canada...we don't get the opportunities to see the same kinds of docs, and have the same tests these guys do. But let me tell you...if it weren't for these guys, I never would have been dx'ed. I always felt like no one was listening to me...(not here) but docs, family, friends or W/C. No one wanted to really find out what was wrong with me. Every step of the way these folks here shared their stories. Gave me advice that I didn't listen to and wish I had. I used to think I was nothing like most of them here, I didn't feel as bad as they did, or I didn't take the meds they did, but as time progesses and so does my TOS, I KNOW now what they were talking about. Yes, by times all of us can be judgemental, and we all have days we don't respond, but most of those days are because I can barely type or my body is so darn wiped out all I do it try to find more answers to my new questions so I just read their reponses to other questions. There is NO WHERE that you will find the support, advice and knowledge you will get here. no one will know your pain and what you go through daily besides the folks here. People just don't understand what we go through or that we say no to doing things because we physically can't do them, no one, but these guys here. If you have a question ask....people always bump up questions that don't get answered in hopes that someone will come along that can. Read Read Read. If you feel like posting, go ahead, if not, learn from their experiences. After 4 1/2 years of this, I am sure I would have lost my crazy mind without these guys. I have always appreciated their advice and support. Use them daily....

Rachael
Rachael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote