View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 11:13 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
Hey Warriors,

Being a Type II Diabetic is not the end of the world. The future is not bleak and you are not diminished by the disease. So less of the drama queen. ( I note you are a kick boxer so I am telling you this from the safety of my panic room in an undisclosed location!)

In all seriousness you have symptoms and are clearly stressed by those symptoms and I suspect stress and your symptoms are not mutually exclusive. Stress causes a depletion of B vitamins and a depletion of B vitamins can cause Peripheral Neuropathy. So get yourself a good multi B vitamin, B12 and Benfotiamine. Look elsewhere on this site for suggested supplementation. Consider Yoga and meditiation.

You clearly have good diabetic control, but maybe it needs to be improved further? See my thread a Nutritional Approach for Peripheral Neuropathy for an interesting diabetic study.

I wish you well
lol im no professional, it was just for fun and exercise. but yeah my doctor thinks some of symptoms are stressed related, but while I agree, makes no sense how my EMG/NCS clearly picked something up, symptoms in my lower legs is 24/7 (doesnt interrupt sleep thankfully). Being diabetic is just frustrating because its the only answer to everything. No matter how hard I try to run away from the diagnosis, it keeps coming back to haunt me. Im so young and know I wont make it far in life if this disease continues to ruin my life
warriors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote