View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 05:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thanks Donna. that nurse was so lovely and she said to call whenever I want to. She was so gentle and not scary. I wish I got her name. Today I feel so much better. It is amazing.I bet the frozen broccoli helped lol. I had read in different places that when you are old it takes a lot longer to heal. I am glad I cancelled my dental appointment. I think it is going to be bad news.
I got a message from my internist who said that we should schedule a telecommunication if I had any questions come up. He is an angel. I did write and say that my bipolar is not in remission as it says in his records. I mentioned that I was speaking to my psychiatrist this friday.
I am going to have two therapists. The new one will call me next week. I am excited. I think I need to work on my anger and feeling different now that I am on Vraylar. I can't explain why I feel different but I feel something.
Yesterday Marci and I had a great time listening to Leonard Cohen Hallelujah and I am a Man. She never heard him before.. We listened to it a lot.
Yesterday I unsubscribed to my nephew's website Breaking Matzo. I restrained myself and didn't write anything nasty as to why I was unsubscribing, He is a venture capitalist and now is selling a book on Jewish recipes etc.He got another award for something. He did a Ted Talk a while back. It is on youtube. His name is Andy Goldfarb. he is going against the talk. ambition should have been his name besides success.
I don't know how much longer Aaron and I will talk twice a week. He was only supposed to do it for a month. I find him just so enjoyable and stimulating. I am going to try to read a few poems by Siegfried Sassoon before I talk to him. He was a war poet. Siegfried Sassoon - Poems by the Famous Poet - All Poetry1 Siegfried Sassoon Poems Everyone Should Read – Interesting Literature Aaron just knows so many fascinating things and he is humble. I love talking to Aleya. She is very hard on herself.
love
bobby
found the book I wanted to read.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-16-2020), Waking Light (09-17-2020)