View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 09:34 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Your story seems to be very similar to mine. I got the FLU (strand B) in January of this year. 2 weeks later I got sick with some 24 hour gastro bug that had me throwing up all day. Everyone in the household got it including my wife and son. almost exactly 2 weeks after that is when my symptoms started. The first week or two it was just my feet. They would burn and tingle off and on. From there it went to my legs to eventually my entire body. I get pins and needles sensations, burning, itching, poking, etc all over my body along with many of my symptoms you described. The first few months it waxed and waned day to day, week to week. Some days it would be a 1/10 and I could hardly tell it was there and others it would be a 6/10 and bud the crap out of me.

Then after about 4 months is basically went away for 2 months. During that time I almost forgot about it all and almost every day was a 0.5-1/10. Then, out of nowhere, it returned back to where it was originally (maybe a little less intense) and for the last month it's been the same off and on waxing and waning. My nuro also suggests it's some type of post viral issue that will hopefully clear up on its own.

I've had a brain MRI, normal bloodwork like CBC, Liver, CRP, etc plus other ones to look for autoimmune disorders and everything has come back normal. The whole thing just messes with my anxiety because of the unknown.
scynoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote