View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 12:02 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

you don't have to read my posts. they are just too negative but I need to let it out.
the rabbi intern is coming on friday morning at nine. I haven't met her. I think I want her to say prayers.
Now I am not depressed. I don't feel manic.The extra pill helped. The stomach pain still here. Like a fool I just made coffee. Somehow it is soothing/
I called Joyce today to wish her a early happy new year. I pretended everything was fine now. I needed to hear her voice because she is so positive and I love her.. I will hear from my new therapist next week. I don't know now if I will change pdocs. Medicare would pay for it and if she gives me klonopin then I don't have to pay 50 a month that I do to my pdoc. she is the pdoc for Bruces' agency and she interviewed me before the agency accepted me. My therapist wants me to get honey which I have and an apple for the holidays.
I can't walk to the store and a cab would cost 8 dollars and I would have to spend 35 dollars to order from one of online supermarkets. I don't think I am going to do it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-17-2020), Dmom3005 (09-17-2020), Waking Light (09-17-2020)