View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 06:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thank you so much. Right now I am reading three books at the same time.
I am reading Siegfried Sassoon's semiautobiography.. He is great writer.

Memoirs of a Fox-hunting Man
In this first novel of the semi-autobiographical George Sherston trilogy, Sassoon wonderfully captures the vanishing idylls of the Edwardian English countryside. Never out of print since its original publication in 1928, when it won the James Tait Black Memorial Prize, Sassoon’s reminiscences about childhood and the beginning of World War I are channeled through young George Sherston, whose life of local cricket tournaments and fox-hunts falls apart as war approaches and he joins up to fight. Sassoon’s first novel, though rife with comic characters and a jaunty sense of storytelling, presents his own loss of innocence and the destruction of the country he knew and loved.

He hated war and sometimes during the fighting he would stoop and write a short peom.
I am healing from the fall thank God. Taking another dose last night of Vraylar got rid of my depression and I haven't yet taken my morning antidepressant. I don't know what my doctor will do. I don't know if two will keep the depression away or after a couple of weeks that will stop working. I will find out tomorrow how many samples I can get. If I don't get half a years worth I can't afford them .
I am confused about the stomach pain and gas. I started using Acadia Fiber and in the past fiber has always made things worse/ I will stop using it and see what happens tonite. I finally went a little while ago and the pain is much better. I will still take maalox and peppermint.
when the stomach aches went away I started eating meat. I did lose a few pounds.

Last night and during the night everything seemed to cave in. I just couldn't cope.
This morning Abby came over and let me pet her. She is really gorgeous and so bright. I just love looking at her face! It is often times looks like a baby face. I hope you get Mitten.
I just bought another scale and hope the numbers are darker. I hope it is not more manic spending. I bought a colorful pair of pants last night.It is so very hard to be bipolar 2.
love and kisses
bobby

I ordered a lot of Healthy Choice soup...low in sodium and calories.

Abby took an eight foot leap from one cabinet-abbygreatangle-jpg

Last edited by mymorgy; 09-17-2020 at 06:58 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-17-2020), Dmom3005 (09-17-2020)