View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart My Rant

I am here to help others by giving advice when it is asked for or ask for advice when I need it or want help.

I don't understand why people would be defensive if an open heart is where advice comes from.

Judgment does not have a place here.... nor defensiveness. I find it hard to believe that rants are in defense of posted material or that one would feel defensive in any case.

this is a place of hope help and caring....not posting diatribes about feeling sad or defensive about things YOU have said......we say things to help....if it is useful someone will get use out of it!!! Don't dismiss your posts if you mean them.....you don't need to defend your statements.....and who says this is about you anyhow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP, SUPPORT, CARE, OPENNESS, TRANSPARENCY, FRIENDSHIP, NO JUDGMENT, NO DEFENSIVENESS, NO BEING CHILDISH WE ARE ADULTS AND TAKE ALL ADVICE POSTED WITH OUR OWN GLASSES ON AND SEE IT AS WE WILL. WE CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHO POSTS OR WHO SAYS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LETS ALL RESPECT EACH OTHERS OPINIONS AND OUR OWN POSTS (STAND BY THEM NO NEED TO DEFEND YOUR OWN WORK....OWN IT!!!!!!) ALLOW THEM TO BE TAKEN AS THEY ARE AND HELP OTHERS. THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS COMMUNITY YES COMMUNITY NOT SMALL GROUPS IN A GROUP ONE GROUP!!!!!!

ok my rant.....get over it!
Love and hugs to all,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote