View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Going ORGANIC isn't always the

answer, going Artificially Sweented sure isn't...This stuff is scary, but how different from the Aspartame vs. all the others? Each is scary. What scares me more is that some folks drink this for BREAKFAST? With the leftover Pizza? The sodium levels in the combo are well, mind-boggling... Gimme plain tea and toast...only complaints there could be too much tannin and well, CARBON on the toast..
Most foodstuffs available today are PROCESSED, then after the 'good stuffs' are 'processed out' we get 'replacement stuffs' from other unregulated countries. The tomato I get in AUGUST from my local grocery store is from CHILE where it's winter, and I have to pay 20cents extra to get one with less shipping...something is truly topsy turvey with the whole system of FOOD and how we are getting food. Please folks, going into the CORN issue and all that ripple effects causeing well, it's not appropriate here, but the whole is plain SILLY!
Back to sweetners, danged if you do, danged if you don't - overall a scary thing....I sure hope the Gluten folks can come here and speak to this issue, I bet they have tales to tell? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote