View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 07:15 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Please share your atlas adjustment experiences with me!

Yesterday I started Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic treatment.
I went for my xrays and exam last week, which showed my atlas was tilted two degrees to the left, my legs were two different lengths, and my pelvis was not even. After the adjustment (which I didn’t even feel) my legs and pelvis were even, and the X-ray showed my atlas was now only tilted .5 degrees.

I felt pretty tired after so I rested for the day and slept well, which I normally do. Today I have been experiencing a lot of neck pain and bad headaches. I was holding a heavy door open earlier and my hand slipped, so I quickly went to grab the door again, which hurt my shoulder muscles. I’m not sure if the muscles are just sore or if I pulled something in my shoulder/neck. I have been icing my neck multiple times today and yesterday and listened to all of the instructions.

The only other thing I can think of is last night I was adjusting my comforter and quickly hit it into the back of my head/neck. It is somewhat heavy when bunched up but didn’t think a soft object that didn’t move my head would cause any issues.

Does anyone have the same experience of feeling horrible the day after their first atlas adjustment? It’s so hard being in so much pain, and I hope this doesn’t happen after every adjustment.
Mouellette1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote