View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 03:40 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

That is great you have a positive mindset. We all need that in our life to look to the positive. I do understand the conceot of a glass half empty and half full and believe in it also.

I also wanted to say to you about your mom how deeply sorry I am for your loss. It doesn't matter how old you are, always need mom.
From my experience with the loss of my mom, I only begun to dream about her last year and she has been gone since 2000. I believe our family and friends are angels and they are granted a chance to come to us in out dreams. Just maybe you have dreamed of her and may not remember? Just a thought.
I read a article which I will have to find a few years ago that depending on where you are in your grief process may decide how and when you hear from loved ones who have passed on. I believe she is a angel watching over you hun.
Please stay positive and happy. We need more of that in this world. I am not judgemental overall. I accept everyone the way they are. By sharing my experience with my angel encounter, I had hoped it would bring that to people, positivity, love, and hope.
I did have a second encounter with another angel earlier this year. I just have not gotten around to posting about it yet. I will do it soon.

Kiwi,
Your comment and is very interesting. Not sure I understand it. As I had said before, I will have to do some research on it. You can always explain more what it is too. It would be greatly appreciated.
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote