View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 04:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I believe you Diamond Tiger<3. Yes. I believe in angels. Angels are talked about through the Bible in the old and new testament, and I certainly believe what the Bible says. There are a great many of them in heaven and on Earth doing many different things. They are in the invisible eternal realm and God may open some people's eyes to see them from time to time. I've never seen one, but I believe that they are around us, and protect the heirs of salvation. BF
Brokenfriend,
It is wonderful to hear people do believe me and my experience. I do believe in the Bible and all it says about angels. I must admit, I was hesitant at first sharing my experience with my church. I truly was not sure how they would react to it. I was so relieved and thankful the church did believe me and help guided me to a somewhat answer as to why I had this experience and another since my first encounter. What my church had said is, I have the gift of discernment. Forgive me, I don't recall what chapter and verse it is. The church also had me take a test right after I had shared my experience that would say for sure what gift I do have from God. Two things came up clear.
1. Gift of discernment
2. Gift of wisdom and knowledge.
As I had said before, I never could have ever dreames, nor imagine this would happen to me.
Once my church had explained to me what all it means it made more sense then. I thank God every single day since this miraculous experience happened to me. To feel God's love and grace in that moment was heavenly in redible. So powerful and good!

I also spoke to a friend who is also a therapist to get her thoughts on it. She also is a Christian. I thought to myself, who better to ask. To my surprise, she also believed me too and confirmed I'm not crazy. Furthermore, she had shared with me a conversation of a child had also expressed having a similar experience as my own and was dressed much the same as I had described to her. Thank you so much for commenting!
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (09-26-2020)