View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 02:12 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Tiger<3 View Post
Brokenfriend,
It is wonderful to hear people do believe me and my experience. I do believe in the Bible and all it says about angels. I must admit, I was hesitant at first sharing my experience with my church. I truly was not sure how they would react to it. I was so relieved and thankful the church did believe me and help guided me to a somewhat answer as to why I had this experience and another since my first encounter. What my church had said is, I have the gift of discernment. Forgive me, I don't recall what chapter and verse it is. The church also had me take a test right after I had shared my experience that would say for sure what gift I do have from God. Two things came up clear.
1. Gift of discernment
2. Gift of wisdom and knowledge.
As I had said before, I never could have ever dreames, nor imagine this would happen to me.
Once my church had explained to me what all it means it made more sense then. I thank God every single day since this miraculous experience happened to me. To feel God's love and grace in that moment was heavenly in redible. So powerful and good!

I also spoke to a friend who is also a therapist to get her thoughts on it. She also is a Christian. I thought to myself, who better to ask. To my surprise, she also believed me too and confirmed I'm not crazy. Furthermore, she had shared with me a conversation of a child had also expressed having a similar experience as my own and was dressed much the same as I had described to her. Thank you so much for commenting!
I meant to add this to my last post. Yes, I absolutely believe there are all around us, whether we are blessed to see them, or not.
Protecting us this I do believe too. You actually made my mind up on whether to continue and share my second angel encounter with you and everyone else. After I share my next experience, I have no more experiences to share. Unless, for some unknown reason God wants me to see one again.

To be continued......
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (09-26-2020)