View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 03:02 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Do You Believe In Angels? Pt 2

First, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who commebted and liked my post. It means a bunch to me, thank you again! 😃
Its ok to not believe in angels too or feel there is a scientific exolanation for it. I respect everyone's thoughts and feelings on the topic. Even if I may disagree, I still want to hear from you and your persoective on why you may not believe just as much as I want to hear from everyone who do believe.
I mentioned in the first post I made on this topic that I also had a second angel encounter earlier this year. Here it goes....

I was home on this day and made the decision to lay down to take a nap. As I had just entered my bedroom and layed down in my bed to close my eyes, I suddenly was forced to open my eyes back up from a noise I heard that sounded like a swooshing noise. As I looked around I saw this angel dropping down from my ceiling into my bedroom. Stunned a bit by what I'm seeing again for the second time now, only not so stunned I couldn't move or grasp what I'm experiencing again.

Here I am looking at this gorgeous being standing atvthe foot of my bed with his wings still wide open for me to see. He was not the same angel that I had saw prior. His fearures were different just by the color of his hair. Also more mascular built than the other angel.
Before I could even open my mouth to ask him a question of who he is and why was he here, he turned around facing away from me and he reached down into his waistband and pulled out a sword. Ok, now I'm a little more taken back by it and the reason for it. I tilted my head to look at what he was looking at and why he had a sword. Before I could get a look, his wings opened up even wider and shielded me and my view.
He was there protecting me from something. What exactly, I'm not sure, I don't know I can only speculate.
At this point, all I could do is say ok I'm safe and will be ok. I'm in good hands. I layed back down and closed my eyes.

That may sound crazy that I just closed my eyes and went to sleep like I didn't just have a angel drop out of the sky through my ceiling. Lol This vary thought and question as why I reacted the way I had, I also pondered about. My only answer is I have already experienced a angel prior, at this point the shock is out of my system enough now. I even told myself if I were to ever encounter another angel I would be more relaxed in the hopes of asking questions. At this moment when it happened, I felt I had my answer. He was there to protect me. I still would have wanted to ask questions but he was no longer facing me for me to talk to him directly face to face as the last angel had done. Still crazy thinking that? I suppose it is. What would be the right reaction? I'm not sure. Its not everyday you encounter a angel. I'm thankful and blessed I got to have this second encounter with aother angel and he is on the God's side from my personal view and beliefs.

After having this second angel encounter, I have zero doubts about my first experience and that angels are real. Not to say I doubted it before. The more you experience something I feel your faith and belief grows. 🧚*♀️🌈❤

What are your thoughts, do you believe?
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (09-27-2020), Brokenfriend (09-26-2020), Snoopy (09-26-2020)