View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 02:23 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by battyinthemountains View Post
If I remember correctly you had a dog bite? What is the status of the dog? If it’s ok and you have had no other exposure completing the series would be more optional.
That said, I think you and I took our shots around the same time and I also am experiencing Increased back pain as well as pins & needles/ numbness in my left arm and hand (also itching at my possible bite site). I’m not sure if it’s part of the timeline or what, but I hope that it helps to know you aren’t alone.
I hope otherwise you’re well.
Hi, its look we have close same issue, I skipped the last shot 5th at day 28 I could not bear the back pain and the dog was fine at that time 28 days so my doctor adviced me not to compelet the vaccine shots and he saied American CDC recommened that 4 shots is actualy enough and I might be alergic to it, the dog was observed for 45 days after first contact and was healthy and happey, eat drink normaly so I stopped observation, I did consult another professor and he said impossible for a dog to stay alive and will 28 days if it has rabies.

As for the symptoms it is started next day after first shot for three weeks, then gone and came back two weeks ago but harder with more joint pain, and it raise my anxity again even I was convinced it is not rabies, I have a big week coming, I got a new job and I really don't need this right now but I have to fight my thoughts hard to get through this.
Mr. Dh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
battyinthemountains (09-27-2020)