View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:23 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
The angel holding a sword may have something to do with the word of God.

It's amazing that you have seen two angels. He may be a guardian or a messenger. BF
BF,
Its it so amazing to have seen one. And, now two different angels on two seperate occassions seperated by a few years from each other of when both encounters had happened. I never would have guessed, nor ever thought it would hapoen a second time. I am so incredibly thankful and blessed for the one time before this. I was told its rare for anyone to encounter a angel. For it to happen to me twice is heavenly and beyond amazing! I tell Hod that every day and say thanks for this. I only wish I got both of the angels' names. My loved ones do believe me too. Between my loved ones and the church had asked me those questions, like did I ask his name and why he was here. I explained my reasons from the first time. I told them if it were to happen again I would make sure to ask these questions. I will say the first time I felt as the visit was to not just let me know that angels and God is real. Also, for me to share my experience with people to help restore peoples faith and belief who may have lost it. For the ones who may not believe up until now, just maybe they will begin to believe after hearing about my encounter. I feel if it is true what my intution is telling me, God will work to assure me I'm correct.
Diamond Tiger<3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (09-27-2020)