View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 04:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Diamond Tiger<3,

There is so much that is "visible" for us to see if we only pay attention and be present. I have been shown I am loved, that I needed to stop, listen and pay attention, I was being shown the truth.

So many different experiences that have helped me to believe in a "Higher Power." My belief has always been there but was tested for a long time. Then came the "signs." What finally caught my attention was a Feather I found on my deck at 4:30 one morning. This wasn't just "a" feather but the size of a wing of feathers. It was much like being hit on the head by a brick (of understanding) but obviously much softer

Feathers have a biblical meaning and a spiritual meaning.

Some of the things I have seen have had a profound impact on me and have left me feeling quite blessed.

When I started having cold air come by me (sitting still) when there was no cause for it, certain smells in certain areas of my home and including the garage, as well as my dog going to a corner of the house growling with her hackles up and doing the same thing days later in the garage in the same area where she did it in the house is when I became interested in smudging.

Take care.
Diamond Tiger<3 (09-30-2020)