View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 01:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

robert is a doer and not a relaxer. He was so sweet. He bought me an indoor temperature gadget because he is worried about my health and said that when you are older you screw up and might overheat and not know it.
my credit card is going to be so high. Nobody can help me and I am so scared. I have been on such a spending spree for a while now.
Then I started eating raw hamburger..It is like Russian roulette. I am so out of control. I have told my doctor about the spending.
Robert thinks I should have an mri but I don't think I need one. I just need time to heal. A cane helps.
I invited cecilia over when I get the chairs. I hope they will help my back.
love
bobby
i just bought a pound of catnip and sachet containers and I won a pair of shoes from ebay. I will try to exercise control but I am out of control. It sucks to be bipolar.
The lounge chairs I bought were the same price if I bought one similar.
I bought danny two pounds of meat and a big bag of chewies.

What cats love, roaches loathe; Catnip: Working from tips by interns, scientists find that the active ingredient in the herb is a powerful bug repellent. The stuff in catnip that intoxicates tabbies repels cockroaches 100 times better than a powerful insect repellent, scientists said yesterday.Aug 24, 1999

Most causes for compulsive shopping are psychological. Generally a person will be having emotions of loneliness, depression, feel out of control in a particular area, and seek to spend money in order to relieve the stress.

i just bought this for stress Swanson Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex 60 Caps
i have roaches now probably from my next door neighbor. an exterminator comes every thursday.

Last edited by mymorgy; 09-28-2020 at 05:21 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-28-2020), Dmom3005 (09-28-2020), GeeLuv (09-28-2020)