View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Thank you for replying, this is great. Yes, I just have the one copy.

Histamine is something for me to look into, thank you. It may even be causing some of my other problems.

No enzyme levels yet, my next appointment is in a few weeks. There's only one metabolic clinic here and I think that test might also be harder to find where I am.

My symptoms being investigated are: neuropathy, alcohol sensitivity (seems to run in family), cognition, fatigue, ADD, anovulation, itchy skin bumps, dry skin, mouth bumps, twitching, general gut, headaches, sore throat, alopecia, weight/hunger, cholesterol, zinc, mood... not sure what else. Most of my symptoms come and go which makes it difficult to be assessed.

I've been taking biotin for 8 months and take between 300mcg and 10000mcg, I personally think the upper limit is too much for me. Some of my symptoms (especially waking in the morning) are better but not perfect. Are you at liberty to say what amount works for you personally?

Currently trying to start a family so the unpredictable ovulation is my main sore point if it's related.

Fun, fun, fun. Haha.
Alexia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote