View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 03:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It caught up with me. I fell asleep at 7 and just woke up a little while ago. I usually just have coffee-a lot- in the morning. I get hungry at night.
I just bought a three legged cane.
I thought Robert was mad at me. I worried so much. He didn't pick up the treats for danny and didn't answer my two emails. I finally called him and got his answering machine. I got paranoid and thought he was avoiding me. I am soooooooooooooo dependent on him and I like him so much. He is a rara avis.
I love Danny. He called back immediately and asked if I callled. I said yes and asked if he were mad at me. He said why would I be mad at you. He said he hadn't looked at his emails so didn't know to pick up the treats what a relief.
Later Aaron called. I have never known a higher achiever. He is going back to Wisconsin in Nov and will stay til after the new year. He probably won't call me anymore. It has been such a wonderful treat. He is really incredible.
I told him he had to remember to be human, I repeated it a couple of times. I sent him a link for a supplement for stress.
I missed the debate because I was sound asleep/
Love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-08-2020), Dmom3005 (10-08-2020)