View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 12:34 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Update on appointment

Well I can say I am so glad I saw my neurologist today. He spent some time listening to what I have experienced over the last year. He did a few minor in office test and does seem to think I have peripheral neuropathy. He of course ordered some lab work that he wanted to review and is submitting an order for me to have a couple of nerve test done. He is starting me on a low dose of Gabapentan(sp??). I just felt relieved to know we were on.the same page. I have known for months this was more than overuse pain.
If my other doctors had truly listened to me I could've seen my neurologist soon and if I had thought to go to him first. I just didn't think about it at the time either. Now I know I'm not dreaming this up. So the process starts trying to figure all this out. He did tell me that some times they just can't find a direct link to why I have started experiencing neuropathy. I am fully aware of that. I am just glad he took my concerns seriously and is willing to look into this further.
I will keep you updated as things progress.
Razorbackfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote