View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 10:21 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakynBerringer90 View Post
HELLO i havent been active on here as it was causing me to much anxiety to even type the word rabies into the Google search. These vaccines have ruined my life i truly believe. At this point I would rather be dead. almost 2 months after the vaccines in June I ended up opting for a lumber puncture
I had a very stiff neck my head hurt beyond words my white blood cell count was elevated I had a CT of my stomach it showed appendix and spleen were enlarged and inflamed. They thought somehow I contracted viral meningitis. Well somehow everything came back freaking normal. Over the last few months my vision is progressively getting worse and no one can explain why my neck still kills me headaches from hell Confused cant concentrate getting side tracked very easy. No love for life at all. I've had 3 mris of my head and on August 21st the found a 1.5 cm cyst on my pineal gland. Of course it was there after my first mri in June but doctors decided to not tell me! In 2015 I had a MRI and it wasnt there. Of course they are asymptomatic and all of this stuff that's going on with me is just in my "HEAD". Also these vacvines can and will cause autoimmune disorders!!!! If they are laying dormant in your body they will bring them out. I have crohns and they sent my crohns into over drive pretty much. Liver problems blood clots massive sores in my mouth all of this i never had before these stupid vaccines. I also still suffer with alot of random violent muscle twitches at times i feel like my muscles are wasting especially in my neck.... I wish everyone the best but if i could go back I wouldn't get the vaccines.
I have often wondered how you were feeling since finding this space.

One thing that keeps me hopeful is seeing how many people who where here contributing come back (or don't so I assume the reactions have worn off) and say that they've returned to mostly normal, which can be hard to remember when you're in the thick of the nasty side effects.

I am newer to this, but really hope that you'll soon have better days.
battyinthemountains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote