View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 11:55 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default worried for myself, please give advice..

Hello all,

I slipped on my back during work last year (2019) and thought I may have received a concussion, since I felt a bit dazed and out of it, but had no LOC. After a visit to the ER and a clear CT scan, the docs thought i was not concussed, but thought I should follow up with a neuro in the future.

Since then, I had be making great recovery, and I truly thought I was back to normal. I also have a had a few head bumps since then, but I was alright.

I'm very concerned this time around because bumped my forehead on the rear of the car while trying to get my cat out from under my car (his leash was tangled under the wheel) on Wednesday October 10th. I was startled and worried if I had caused myself damage. I don't think I re-concussed myself, but I had a headache for 2 days after that. No light sensitivity or reading issues, or metallic tastes. No vomiting. My main symptoms now are slight processing issues, head pressure, and not feeling my emotions that strongly.
I don't know if that was a sub-concussive impact; or if I did damage, but I'm upset because I was doing so well before this setback. Is this just anxiety/hypochondria/depression ?

Any advice ore responses are greatly appreciated.
Hopefulhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote