View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 01:55 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Lightbulb

I feel for all the people who have posted on this site. We have all experienced something we never thought would happen. As for me, I am now almost 1 year out from the actual event (10/20/19) and 1 year post last vaccine shot 11/20/19. Anxiety long gone, but ongoing side effects come and go. Good and Bad days. I feel so lucky when I read about others who have it much worse. I urge everyone who has had an adverse reaction to the rabies vaccine (in the United States) to report this to VAERS( Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). If more people report their issues perhaps the Center for Disease Control will have more knowledge and data for all those that have suffered from this vaccine and the information will be documented, and hopefully more medical providers will have more knowledge on our situation. I believe the site is: vaers.hhs.gov. There is a form you can fill out but you may have to check several sites to find it. I completed this several months ago. If more people do this, maybe they will take notice.
Pryjmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
battyinthemountains (10-11-2020)