View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:34 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Kortni, Dan and Harmony are all doing great. I will work on seeing Harmony
after I start to finally lose this cold. I don't want to make her or Kortni sick.
They both are easy to get this thing.

Derrick is doing okay as far as I know. He is still at the same hall. Waiting on things to happen to move halls as far as I know. I haven't checked emails yet.

Meluvja and Devin, is still out for the thinking. I haven't been real sure what
is up there. Devin has started a 4 day 10 hour Friday through Monday week.
Because Will is giving Meluvja a really hard time. Now she has decided again that Will doesn't want them there in that house. And she is maybe moving them out. I personally think it might be best for all at this time to see if it
might correct the issues he is having. We will see. I've been wondering if
at least part of his problem isn't how she wants to make everyone live.

We will see. I will be seeing more of Will if it happens. So I may need prayers.
But that would mean he will be going back to his school not school online.
Which I never agreed with at all.

Donna
I'm caught up, but just wanted to see if/how to quote, because my first thought is, who are all of those people? lol (except for Derrick...maybe the other D's too??)

Anyway, then I read on and boy, it just really sounds like it piled on. That's the way it goes, eh?? I'm sorry about that though. I hope things ease up though, but that it's all safe and good...

oh yes, I wanted to ask/comment about the schooling. I actually heard just today about locals wanting to open up schools for PreK and, I forget what they called them, but like those with special needs (??). And while they have a good argument, I'm thinking those are likely the MOST difficult students to keep safe. City seems to think statistics show it's safe enough though, with precautionary measures. idk. Interesting to hear your side. And at least parents can still decide to continue online learning, if they'd prefer. It's just all nuts though! I KNOW we need normal things, but we also need to be smart to get rid of this. And it like really hit me today about ...well, let's not even be concerned with that right now. Trying so desperately to be hopeful and spread encouraging thoughts on this (and just praying for smart people in charge. )
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2020), Dmom3005 (10-17-2020), mymorgy (10-17-2020)