View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:45 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Bizi!!

oh, lol Donna's comment about computer issues made me think about how frustrating it is we can't tag/get notifications here when we want to see/have others see a specific post. I'd like to apologize if I've missed replies, folks! Also, how are the others, like Waking Light, pinkkitty (was it?), and others I may not know or forgot. (i'll check the homepage after this, but I'm following most already)

Anyway, ughh, I know about the difficulty with exercise some days or for some periods. Yea, I do try to be regular these days, but I could still do more and also just don't do stuff sometimes, even when I have an itch too (would rather chat or play games or something else lol) But I'll just say again, I KNOW how good it is, even just a little bit some days (and maybe a bit more on other days) for both physical and mental wellbeing. And cardio, strength training AND stretching are all important. I love yoga for most days cuz it hits all of these, but mostly the latter two or even just the last one (stretch), and also just walking or "dance"

Anyway, oh, and your comment about long posts. Eeek!! Not you, but me. I feel so guilty! I know I don't always get time to visit, and am going through something right now, but really sorry. I was wondering if it'd be beneficial to break it up into several posts (i kinda did that some, but there is still one HUGE block of text). Or, maybe just lots of spaces in between?? number paragraphs?? I'll just see if I can edit them now, but again, i'm really sorry. I absolutely appreciate those who read them though. So much gratitude! You folks truly are the best!! So much love!! <3
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2020), Dmom3005 (10-17-2020), mymorgy (10-17-2020)