View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:58 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey Mari!! (so I guess there is a new thread for you. oops!)

Oh boy, do I hear ya on the not going out but a handful of times since April. Same here! Doctor and pharmacy a couple times and, oh yes, voting!! But not much more than that. Hell, I hardly have gone outside at all. It's really bad. I mean, summer was too uncomfortably hot or humid, and I fear the winter. Today was a colder fall day and windy (?), so i stayed in. p.s. I'm also highly connected to the internet, so that's one issue, but all of my chores are indoors too.
Anyway, I just hope for more GOOD fall days so i can get outdoor time enough for this year...maybe it will be a milder winter tho?? i guess it's helpful when I can just throw on my big coat (don't have to fully stress about what I'm wearing haha)

ughh, sorry about the depression stuff though. I'm fluctuating, so I can be really high one moment and then, just really crappy the next few days (or sometimes just night-morning). Not as bad as wanting to end it or being in a chronic depression (that was the 2 years before this year), but I still sympathize.

As the others have said, it's good to hear from you though!
Best!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2020), Brokenfriend (10-17-2020), Dmom3005 (10-17-2020), mymorgy (10-17-2020)