View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 03:35 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am sorry you are in such pain and you can't escape it through sleep. I am confused what caused it all?. I don't understand but I slept most of the day
and just now I was making tea and my legs didn't hurt! a little and my knee hurts a little but I am so relieved that I couldn't have done serious damage. now I am afraid of the bathtub although I got a big plastic mat. I take baths but maybe I should try a fast shower.
right now I have three canes and the three leg one makes no difference.. i used the walker in the apartment but my apartment is so crowded that when I used the rollator or walker it was an obstacle course. I had chinese food and feel nauseated. complaints complaints.
My nephew it turns out is on the 16 hour fast but I didn't have the nerve to ask if lost weight, I just told him I was proud of him. I have given him so much trouble in the past few days. probably more than in his lifetime. Part of it was my bipolar. His weight did terrify me.
I am going to have tuna and more tea tonight. I guess tea is cheating. I hardly have any food in the house except soup and tuna. I did have two stalks of clelery. I have had music on all day. Ed Sheeran - Perfect Symphony (with Andrea Bocelli) - YouTube Perfect sympathy. I must have played it at least five times today and five times yesterday..
Ed sheenan who I had never heard of and andrea bocelli.
love
bobby and hope you can escape the pain.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2020), Dmom3005 (10-17-2020)