View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 02:22 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Infectious Disease Appointment

I went to Infectious Disease today and had a really good appointment. The doctor took the time to listen to me, pulled up my recent labs and said that although rare it sounds like a reaction to the vaccine!
It's something others have posted about before and certainly makes sense. The doctor did say that it is something I'll likely have to wait out and manage the symptoms.
My kids went to the appointment as well and expressed how they have also felt pins and needles in their legs, so it was nice that the doctor also took time to listen to them. Also likely a reaction to the vaccine.
As of today (95 days since starting the vaccine) I still deal with pins/numbness and needles from my feet to head on the left side. Headaches that tend to be on the left side or settle in the back of the head. Muscle spasms throughout my body, occasional lump in throat, arthritis like feelings in my joints, back pain, some dizziness, and more postnasal drip since the above post has stated similar.
I am glad that I had a doctor listen to me and didn't immediately say "anxiety" like everyone else has. I feel more hopeful today than I have during this whole ordeal and I hope it helps bring some peace to future readers. Keep your head up, I feel that we will all get through this, it may take time, but it will happen!
battyinthemountains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote