Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hi Stevegee,
I looked back at your most recent posts and replies.
I don't see where you were told emphatically that you did not have concussion
There were suggestions based on direct questions you asked, and one comment that "most likely" you didn't sustain a new concussion. That is hardly "telling you you didn't?"

The members on this forum are just fellow patients giving their opinions, but none of them claim or suggest that they have medical advice to offer, so I do think your post comes across as a bit harsh toward other patients that you asked questions of, and received unqualified opinions on.

As our forum disclaimer clearly states on every single page
Quote:
The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
We do wish you wellness in your recovery and hope that your own physicians will be able to assist you going forward.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
davOD (10-26-2020)