Thread: Emg
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:37 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks all! I will do some digging. I asked the neurologist as to the point and he didn't really have a good one. I won't be doing any surgical interventions no matter what the test shows so I don't know if I'm going to bother with it. I am going to do the triple phase bone scan on Thursday because I can see value in that one. I sort of felt like he may be ordering it just to cross off a box rather than because he thinks it will help my case.

My CRPS is definitely getting worse but the locations it's spreading to aren't even the ones he wants to check. And the fact it's spreading should be clue enough that any nerve damage isn't isolated to the original site(s) of the CRPS, right?

I dunno, I have an appt with my pain management doctor next week so I plan to discuss with her and cancel the test if she agrees with me. I just stopped the most recent flare which came from him just barely touching my limbs at that appointment on Weds. Today is the first day I don't feel flared up. And if that minor of a stimuli caused a 5 day flare I hate to think of what an EMG may do.
annabanana123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (10-26-2020)