View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 07:54 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Help from Australia

Hello,

I'm from Australia, and really hope that you are all safe and going through your recovery.

I had a neck strain over two year ago from hitting my head against a wall which caused a neck strain on my right side with a headache. I tried conservative treatment for 6-8 weeks after the injury and still felt the tension so went to see a chiropractor to try and resolve it.

I had a neck adjustment and felt very tired afterwards, and went home to sleep. The next day I woke up with a severe headache, feeling nausea, irritable, and feeling off centre. I was fighting the symptoms for the entire day, and then went to sleep at night time. I woke up throughout the night to my ears ringing.

Since then I suffer from severe headaches and migraines especially when in specific positions or performing or at least trying to perform exercise or sudden fast movements. The neck tension is still there and feel like I'm getting used to the pain instead of it being gone. My tinnitus continues and my headaches/migraines end up with pain settling around my forehead and my eyes (maybe more so left eye).

I would like to ask whether these symptoms can be reversed if it's linked to a neck injury, and if that is still the case for me having these symptoms going on two years now.

My MRI found subtle disc degeneration and bulging but nothing out of the ordinary for someone in my age group in my late thirties.

I'm hoping to ask your thoughts on what it may be.

Thanks for listening.
lesterknight008 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote