View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 04:26 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabmeat View Post
Thanks, appreciate the input. A chiropractor is something that I have not yet tried but have always been considering, probably will wait until next calendar year when I can switch to PPO insurance.

I can look back into topamax and will check out that book. Admittedly I only tried that medicine for a few days and stopped more because I wanted to try a 'holistic' route, more than because of negative side effects.

But yea - the nortripyline was the first med I tried and it was absolutely miserable. Before it I was going to work, exercising - but as soon as I started it I ended up having to take months off, it felt like that's when the PCS actually started.

My bad experience with meds is why I am intrigued by ketamine. Who knows, it may be BS, but apparently some people do get depression/pain results right away and not have to wait 8 weeks.

My vitamin regimen has included fish oil, magnesium, b2, and D, but I'll throw grape seed extract into the mix.
Wouldn't you be shocked and surprised IF the grape seed extract gave you headache relief? It sure can't hurt and why not just google:

Grape seed extract benefits

I just looked at Ketamine and I so fear pharma drugs, overall.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote