View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 03:24 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Ulnea nerve popping out of elbow groove

Hi all!
Im lucky enough to experience my ulnea nerve popping out of the groove and rolling around the bony bit near my elbow when i bend my arm. This seems to irritate the nerve with repetition of tasks due to my manufacturing based job.
I’ve been told its actually quite common and theres a fair amount of people that have it popping quite regularly without pain. I have it in both arms but it is more painful in my left side. I also suffer from Neuro Thoracic outlet syndrome on my left side only which i have been making great progress on by stretching/strengthening and physio taping my shoulder blade up and back. Almost all nerve pain is gone from the TOS but not i feel a weird golfers elbow type inner elbow pain depending on tasks.
Has anyone on here experienced this and overcome it without surgery? Ive been taping the nerve back in the groove so it doesn’t pop when i bend my arm but its a touchy area to tape and keep getting fed it with rashes all over my elbow from the tape and ripped skin. Have tried nerve glives, working the tight muscles around the nerve and its still popping out 👎🏻
Warey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote