View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 05:12 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I've been watching a lot this year as I've been so ill and unable to do much else. I think I've watched every nordic noir show or series that I could find. e.g. Borgen, Deadwind and The Bridge on and on. I have watched every Wallander I could find. Just about every show I like is foreign language so it takes a bit of concentration. When I can't deal with that I watch some of the oldies such as Longmire, The Good Wife, Brothers and Sisters, Fringe, Intelligence. Some of these are boxed set series I bought 2nd hand. If all else fails I watch old Gilmore Girls or Dawson's Creek would you believe...

I liked Lenox Hill on our netflix here. It stopped as the pandemic became bad. Hope to see it back in the future. It was eye opening indeed.

I like the Brit cop shows like Hinterland and Shetland. I like documentaries as well, especially music. I don't like violence at all so have to fast forward a bit through most everything. I don't watch an actual tv at all. I just wish streaming was not so expensive here. A couple of the tv channels do have great shows online here but still they use so much of my monthly usage.

p.s. I forgot... currently watching old CSI -Crime Scene Investigation disks that I bought for $2 once at a Lifeline store. That was a bargain indeed although I have to fast forward on those a lot as well.

Last edited by Lara; 11-07-2020 at 05:33 AM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (07-15-2021), Chemar (11-07-2020)