View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 03:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thanks, I thought it was clever how just a dozen or two stitches could transform something quite plain into a sleeping kitty.

My children's cats have all passed on now. I miss them very much but they lived very long and happy lives. I wish I had a kitty now but that would not be responsible of me. I've been living on acreage for the past 4 years. 2 of those in Northern NSW and now again I'm back up North Qld. I do, however, have 2 very, very beautiful Wyandotte hens who are just amazing. We can cuddle them.

I also have Possums that keep me awake running across the roof in the middle of the night, and I have the Bandicoots digging up the grass everywhere. Problem with Bandicoots is that they are hosts for scrub ticks and I have had anaphylactic reaction to tick bites so now have to be really careful in the grass and shrubs. Then I have the Curlews screeching during the night like banshees which is a bit concerning. I had lots of Wallabies down in Northern NSW. Families of females all caring for each other. Very interesting. I miss them. p.s. lots of snakes these past 4 years. That's a whole other story.

The last of our kitties is below. She was very independent as you would know they can be.

Last edited by Lara; 06-13-2021 at 04:24 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (11-09-2020)