View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Sounds like you have some ongoing health issues and if the mask feels necessary for your issues, that is fine and good. And that's how it needs to be handled -- those with chronic issues and weaker immune systems.

There are plenty of people with heart, cancer, diabetes and other issues and feel the mask is more protection for them.

My issues are chronic OA and don't feel a mask does anything for the OA issues. Thanks...
You missed my point entirely.

If you have osteo arthritis and think grape seed extract or whatever is the be all and end all of every medical condition that exists then that is fine by me.

What is not fine by me is the blatant lack of respect I come across from people in hospital settings and elsewhere who are for some reason armed and militant about onesrights and freedoms to the point where they actually believe things that are so not correct that they are dangerous.

It's about showing basic caring and respect. This is a medical forum. It's not the place to post misinformation regarding such serious matters.

Aside all that, not that you even care, I don't have a weakened immune system. I have the opposite. I'm on Immunotherapy so have extremely heightened immune system. I keep myself isolated apart from these frightening hospital visits. If I caught virus like this that has symptoms like this because of someone else's lack of basic respect for others then my body is likely to go into instant overdrive and cytokine storm and die. Basically I should be dead. I am not dead and I darn well don't intend to be any time soon because of others lack of respect and common sense.

I was just using my experience to show you how odd it seems to me that now your latest post is about face masks causing cancer and how people like me are so inconvenient for your grandgirl. Don't you SEE how ironic that is? Did you not read what you wrote? I find it all so offensive and yet here I sit at a computer screen all these years later still sitting on my hands and holding back so as not to be disrespectful to you about such nonsense. I've had enough.

Quote:
my grandgirl works in a clinic who gives IV's of vitamins and more therapies including covid tests and she says so many are so paranoid and come in for 2-3 tests a week....and a coulple even come in wearing a couple masks....she really likes her job and since covid she's sick of it all with the masks, fear and fines etc etc.....