View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 01:52 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Update

Here's an update.

Since last Thursday, I have had tremendous nerve pain along my right jaw, into my ears, and along all of my back teeth on my right side, upper and lower. I have an icy-hot, burning, tingling sensation there. Last night when I went to sleep, I woke up shortly afterward and it felt like someone was pouring acid into both of my ears and it was filling up my head. Like my brain was being liquified.

Sorry to be so graphic. That is truly what it felt like. I have been doing research on my symptoms for the past few days and it sounds like I may have Trigeminal Neuralgia. I am seeing my PCP and OS on Friday. My COVID test results came back negative. So that's a relief. It was probably just a head cold. I feel better in regards to those symptoms. I am just left with some very mild congestion.

I hope to get in to see my dentist before Friday. I want them to do some x-rays on me and keep them for my records. This is really beginning to have a grim outlook.

Today, as I type this, I feel a bit better. Some tingling on my right side jaw and teeth. I make a conscious effort to keep my jaw relaxed so that my teeth do not touch. I am terrified of the pain coming back. It happens pretty randomly.
capricornlibragorl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (11-10-2020)