View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 05:18 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Lara: I just talked to my RN friend I mentioned in #1 above... And Herd Immunity is hard to explain totally and complex too, but bottom line as Jean says and I agree: Going out and doing one's life and IF they are exposed to the Covid19, many do not get sick, and MOST do not die, and it all goes back to keeping our immune systems STRONG....and if and when a vaccine is brought out to those who want and NEED it, that could help with Herd.... And again no guarantees with even vaccines.

The fearing continues and from the very beginning I was not in a huge fear as again my immune system....I am really disappointed on all the closures and job losses, stresses from all that and a lot more, but I feel strongly that I'm OK. Plus, I do not go out a lot anyway, from long before Covid due to damaged body from hip replacement and advanced OA. The officials just didn't know how to go with all this hysteria and I can only believe they did what they thought was best with this NEW Covid19.....19 I understands means 2019...

I am hearing all day now about the new vaccine that may be coming soon, but I heard of one before too and it fell thru. And if and when the health workers may be first in line, old and sick people perhaps next etc etc/...... Young people basically are 1000% stronger than the oldies....

Maybe I'm clear, I hope a little more.