View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 04:25 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Caroline, a lot of what you say is so confusing to me.

I don't understand why you are advocating "Herd Immunity" when you mention you wouldn't take a vaccine anyway.

There are only 2 ways to get herd immunity. One is natural infection and the other vaccination if and when that becomes safely available. That though is reliant on majority of population having said vaccine. I certainly wouldn't be happy having it considering how rushed it's all been either.

If you're actually advocating gaining Herd immunity naturally by infection, it is in my opinion morally and ethically wrong. If you are advocating it so strongly and would refuse a vaccination anyway then why not move to Sweden. We can learn much from them regarding natural herd immunity. Not any of it good.

Just the name itself... herd. Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind.
What do you have against the Swedish approach? What country's approach is the best? The US? The first lockdown in the UK hasn't worked and we are in a second lockdown. Surely we are just delaying the inevitable that we will have to face the virus instead of hiding from it. The survival rate from Covid is now 99%. The average age of death with Covid is 82 in UK that's actually higher than without covid. People die when they are elderly of a variety of causes and the death rate caused by Covid is grossly exaggerated.

One only has to look at the Post Vaccine Neuropathy Rabies thread to see the complications of vaccines. I am very wary of such a quickly produced vaccine particularly one that has undergone no long term testing.

I think suggesting Caroline moves to Sweden is a little disrespectful. ** She is a sweet and kind and well meaning lady. We should all be Camerados at this difficult time and look out for each other.

Last edited by Chemar; 11-11-2020 at 08:26 AM. Reason: NeuroTalk guidelines