View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 04:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
What do you have against the Swedish approach? What country's approach is the best? The US? The first lockdown in the UK hasn't worked and we are in a second lockdown. Surely we are just delaying the inevitable that we will have to face the virus instead of hiding from it. The survival rate from Covid is now 99%. The average age of death with Covid is 82 in UK that's actually higher than without covid. People die when they are elderly of a variety of causes and the death rate caused by Covid is grossly exaggerated.

One only has to look at the Post Vaccine Neuropathy Rabies thread to see the complications of vaccines. I am very wary of such a quickly produced vaccine particularly one that has undergone no long term testing.

I think suggesting Caroline moves to Sweden is a little disrespectful. (As well as infantile) She is a sweet and kind and well meaning lady. We should all be Camerados at this difficult time and look out for each other.
I wasn't being disrespectful or infantile, but thanks for telling me I am. I think that was exceptionally rude of you. btw, Sweden was the example I used for herd immunity because it would allow her to do everything she advocates and just get on with life without all the inconveniences of masks which apparently can potentially cause cancer she said.

Caroline wants herd immunity without taking a vaccine herself either as far as I can tell. I am totally confused by what she has been advocating and she's certainly not looking after me or you or anyone else with her approach. She's looking after herself. She has said that.

My whole point of the past two threads was that people need to be looking after each other.

I don't live in the USA, I am Australian and I totally stand by my comments.

Last edited by Lara; 11-11-2020 at 05:07 AM.