View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 10:29 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersrule View Post
I haven't posted for many years because nothing had changed. The time came to give up and just learn to live with the Post Concussion. I had 6 years of brain fog with a million different treatments that didn't help.

This year I went to another doctor just because... She suggested Donepezil because of study. This really helped with the brain fog that I have had for two years. I am able to keep numbers in my mind long enough to complete projects (I have been doing woodworking since that accident).

This seems to wear me out and I need more sleep but have 6-8 good hours. This is really just for people like me that have had long term issues. I have had no real progress after the first 8 months. It's been a long 6 years.
14 years ago while going through therapy, they said there are milestones.First year, second, fifth, and tenth....Im well over the tenth year still have many problems....For me the biggest change was acceptance plain and simple.....I do not beat myself up anymore, and just take things one day at a time....We are all different when it comes to TBI I hope you can find peace, we are all in this together!
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote