View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 01:54 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersrule View Post
I haven't posted for many years because nothing had changed. The time came to give up and just learn to live with the Post Concussion. I had 6 years of brain fog with a million different treatments that didn't help.

This year I went to another doctor just because... She suggested Donepezil because of study. This really helped with the brain fog that I have had for two years. I am able to keep numbers in my mind long enough to complete projects (I have been doing woodworking since that accident).

This seems to wear me out and I need more sleep but have 6-8 good hours. This is really just for people like me that have had long term issues. I have had no real progress after the first 8 months. It's been a long 6 years.
Granted I don't have TBI issues, but so many health issues interest me and I'm always seeking info on many issues... I posted this info for another member recently:

Traumatic Brain Injury: A Cause of Hypothyroidism

If you have NOT had good thyroid work done, consider this.

Also, you mention brain fog and a major benefit of Grape Seed Extract is reducing or getting rid of brain fog,, or never getting it.... I've posted a lot about Grape Seed Extract and you could even do a search: TBI and Grape Seed Extract....maybe some of the above could help you. c
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote