View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lost and confused

I was recently told that my only choice for pain relief at this point would be to get a spinal cord stimulator. I have heard many horror stories. And then, reading these posts about having to have psych evals, how am I going to pass those when I am bipolar with borderline personality disorder? My insurance company will never approve me. I just refuse to think that's my only and final option for pain relief. These doctors just refuse to increase my pain meds in the slightest. I am at wits end and have no idea what to do next. I am so depressed. They just want me to keep trying different kinds of shots. I've done nerve ablations, epidurals, nerve bundle branch blocks, everything they've suggested. Now they say the stimulator is my only choice. I don't want my spinal nerves messed with any more and I don't want any more shots. But they threatened to discharge me as a patient if I didn't get shots anymore and my primary doctor sent me to them because she didn't want to write my pain meds. Help! I don't know what to do!

Last edited by Sambouka74; 12-01-2020 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Wanted to ad more and fix a type o
Sambouka74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote