Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 08:41 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default New here

Hi all. I’ve just been diagnosed with TN. Trying to gather information on easing the symptoms. From what I’ve read already my case seems pretty common with others here. I first thought I had a sinus infection. I went to my gp and he prescribed me antibiotics. I woke up at 3am and felt like someone was digging my molar out from the inside with a hot ice pick. Pain moved from my teeth to my sinus. All on the left side of my face. I hopped on google after the pain subsided. I saw that it could be my teeth so I got an appointment that day. I got X-rays . They didn’t see anything and I was told that the cleaning would be 800. They said it was most likely a sinus infection. I went back home that night I gargled salt water and holy crap i triggered that pain like no other. I got it ! It has to be my teeth. Next day I was in the dentist chair. I was all good and numbed up . In the middle of the cleaning I got another pain attack. The dentist was literally jabbing all my teeth saying it can’t be your teeth. Man I didn’t know what was going on. In fact after the cleaning I went to my car and broke down in tears. Which isn’t a thing Ive done since I was a little kid. I told my dr the same thing I’m telling you now and he told me about TN. I still can’t say it right. This was about two weeks ago. Feels like one long *** day. Have no clues what caused it . I was in a bad car wreck when I was in my 20s , I been kicked in the head a lot from sparring and tournaments before that. [emoji2369]who knows. I’ve been given tegrotol idk how long it takes to work. My pains been pretty mild since that dentist office. Had a few bad flare ups. Shits changed my life . Looking forward to reading everyone’s posts thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kinjo28 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote