Thread: 2 year update
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 05:40 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
Hey guitardude,

What a privilege to have read that. I wasn't familiar with your story so I read all your posts and listened to "Dodgy Boat" too in its entirety. I love it. What a thoughtful and sensitive and intelligent and eloquent and talented young man you are. I am sure you will prosper. Thanks for writing that and if you have any more music links please share.

Atty
Atty

I saw your youtube comment but hadn't realize you found me through here! Wow, your sentiments are so kind I nearly want to tear up... I'm by no stretch a religious person, but this ordeal is the one time where it felt as if I had to make a plea to God, in the hopes of having a fervor for life and my passions once again.

It means a lot that you admire my musical creations: if you liked our cover of Dodgy Boat, be sure to check out the album 'Wardenclyffe Tower' by Allan Holdsworth which contains the original. For my ears, he is one of the most important musicians of the past century and the most exciting guitar player ever to touch the instrument. He had some very dark personal struggles of his own, but every day his incredible music inspires me to keep going.
guitardude is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (12-18-2020)