Thread: Clarification?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Banned User

5 yr Member
Banned User

5 yr Member
Default Clarification?

Hi everybody. It's been a tough 3 days. .

..I was wearing my face shield at the time and face mask. I was on my way to work, I take transit. My buddy hit me with his stupid tool kit ( not very hard) on the bottom part of the face shield ( face shield is just made of plastic) . He was joking around.
Thankfully the tool kit didn't make contact with my head. However, It made contact with the bottom of face shield, right right under the chin. The tool kit didn't touch any part of my head.

However, it startled me in a bad way. I felt the hit go to my forehead. In the past I have had a few concussions and PCS. Man, it sucks. After it happened, My anxiety was activated in a bad away. I have mild headaches on the forehead, a little foggy and a little tired. I don't feel right.

I feel i have a concussion but I think its anxiety. I thought I had my anxiety under control but it's back. I am so angry. I will get thru this. Gonna take time thou. I had to get this off my chest.

Thank you for reading. On a positive, i feel a little better.. getting there..What else can i do? -Alex
Raglanalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote