View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 08:35 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you both for responding. And so fast.

I should have put my kids are 10 and 18 and have been amazing. My 18 year old is home from
College for a few weeks and has been doing everything. Driving cooking cleaning. I juts feel horrible not being able to do any of that. Or even play video games with the little one. I’m holed up in my room in the dark juts dizzy and head pain. I try and join them and then feel foggy and out of it so I retreat back but from what your saying mark that’s what I need to be doing for a couple weeks is nothing? I will try hard. I went back to work on day 4 and my boss sent me home. I have to go back Wednesday which would be day 10 after fall. I mean unless things get worse. I guess I juts didn’t understand a concussion wouldn’t entail all this and last this long. I know a few athletes who’ve had them and boom back on the field in a few days. How scarey.

Mark and thanks for the info on the alcohol. I’m not a daily drinker at all. I’m an all or nothing girl and I think going forward it’s going to be nothing. This was eye opening. I think I’m invincible when i do drink. Life is to fragile and I’m Not taking that for granted again.

Started icing my neck after your tip. Feels good.

And I’ve been laying all crooked like sitting up almost because of the egg in back of head.

I just can’t take this feeling if my brain being detached from my head. Only way to describe. It’d not like regular vertigo that I get occasionally.

I really thought I’d be feeling normal by now. I can’t even drive. Should I see a neurologist if I’m feeling same way in a couple of weeks or family doctor?

Thanks again -Clarissa
IreneClarissa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-11-2020)